Job Location: Ahmedabad
We are looking for a Flutter developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for developing these applications per client specifications, as well as coordinating with teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Coordinating with co -developers and other related departments.
- Sending regular updates about project status.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
- Translate and Build the designs into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product life cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Write tests for the App.
- Knowledge of different state management libraries like BloC, GetX, Provider will be a plus point.
Apply and schedule for your pre-screening interview!
Markup Solution develops dynamic web and mobile software solutions to the businesses ranging from startups to enterprises with affordability and satisfaction.
We use Interview For Technology for its recruitment process automation.
Functional Area: IT - Software
Functional Role: Software Developer/Engineer/Programmer (Flutter)
- Must have clear concepts on MySQL & database optimization.
- Must have clear OOPS concepts and logical skills.
- Should have experience with Angular JS, Node JS, Laravel framework.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English)
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Must have excellent team spirit..
- Experience: 2 - 6 years
- Qualification: Any Graduate